torsdag 2 juli 2009

Pussycat for lajf! (L)

I made a call to my dear friend Jen9 Skinhead today when I was bored at my boring work. And we talked about different things, you know how a girltalk goes on. And one of the things was very funny, because I started to laugh. And I laughed. And laughed. And I laughed a little bit more. I laughed so much that I was praying that the funy thing could leave, because my stomach was hurting. A lot! When we were finshed with the laugh, we talked a little bit more and then we said goodbye. Just at the moment when we hang up I caught myself by thinking that it was a long time ago since I laughed that much and I missed it so much. Babe, it's waay to long time ago since we had a pussycat meeting! You make me smile hun'!

What's up med att jag skrev det här inlägget på engelska?! Vad i.. man slutar aldrig att förvåna sig själv alltså!

Inga kommentarer: